April 3 is the Feast of Divine Mercy. This feast is a special devotion to the mercy of God. To prepare, our Lord requested that a special 9-day novena be made. During those days The Divine Mercy image of Jesus will have a place of honor in the sanctuary. The Novena began on Good Friday and will be recited after the Masses through Saturday of Easter Week along with the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Leaflets with the novena and an explanation of the Chaplet can be found in the back of Church. All are welcome. On Divine Mercy Sunday, special devotions will take place.
St. Raphael’s Parish (1513 Dunster Road, Rockville)
- Confessions 1 to 3 pm
- Eucharistic Adoration at 2 pm
- Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3 pm
- Mass to follow at 3:30 pm
- The Divine Mercy image and a First Class Relic of St. Faustina will be available for veneration.
National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception (400 Michigan Avenue, NE, Washington DC)
- Divine Mercy Chaplet at 2 pm
- Mass to follow. This event is open to the public; no tickets or reservations are required. For more information please visit www.nationalshrine.com or call (202) 526-8300.